Saturday 4 October 2008

catch up!

Miss Phoebe Kate Atkin arrived at 04.40 on Tuesday 16th Sept weighing 8lb 7.5oz - speedy in the end up, poor daddy missed it all, but i got to cut the cord which was cool, off to a bit of a shaky start as her blood sugars were low, due to my GD and then a Jaundice that wont go.

I have been breastfeeding, but that is coming to an end, Pheebs has a high pallette and a short tongue, so she cant feed effectively, and as a consequence, she is hungry and i'm red raw, so high ho high ho its off to formula we go, I'm totally gutted but I have to do whats best for all of us, she has been screaming so much she is upsetting Abbie and Harry and the deaf next door neighbour turns his telly up!!!!!!

I want to enjoy her as she my last baby ( definately, no more, absolutely ruddy sure!) but at the moment i'm resenting her and that is not fair on her, she is too little and lovely to be resented!

1 comment:

Jo said...

oi misses i haven't seen a birth story yet!!