Sunday 21 February 2010

How did that happen????

Another studying in a caff day today, another busy day in Abigails social calander so rather than trailing about the books came with. Got a free brew as the woman forgot to do my toasted teacake ( how very dare she!!!) got a fair bit done was hovering round the 581 word mark on friday and after typing up when I got home its risen to 1228 *does a jig of joy!!!* I have got a 10% leeway on my essay so could have another 1000 to do eeeep!!!

Was talking to Jacob S's Mum and Nana while waiting for the party to finish, and we were talking about what I want to study and whether or not to do now or do later, Jacob's Nana asked me how old I was and I replied 36 in July, and I had a bit of an out of body experience 36!!!!!!!!! when did I get to that age? Ive always been a bit of an old head on young shoulders and some where along the line, the head has started to regress!! its like the curious case of Saz Button. I can remember 18 years ago when I was 18 thinking people who were in their 30's might as well have one foot in the grave as they were soooooooooooooooooo old! and a blink of an eye later, 18 yr olds think i'm soooooooooooooo old tis most bizarre.

Anyhoo best go polish my zimmer for the school run tomorrow ;0)

oooo wanted to share this with you all, tis my fave song at the moment

No comments: