Tuesday 19 October 2010

30 Day Challenge

My lovely lovely friend has challenged me to a blog for 30 days kinda thing - so this is me stepping up to the plate. I will apologise now, I cant guarentee quality, but here's hoping on the quantity!!


I did something I never ever do - I told Stew that he has upset me at some point earlier in the day - usual saz would bring this up in around 3 months time, so for me to broach it within 14 hours is a pretty big thing for me!!

Look at me guys - i'm growing :0)

2 comments:

Melissa 'Sa' said...

yay Saz. It's best to bring things up right away. What can be done 3 months later? Nothing really.

I look forward to your ramblings :)

Lady Wordsmith said...

Well done indeed. Stewing (har har!) over things that upset you is absolutely never the right thing to do (although flying off the handle isn't right either - ooh, quandary!).

After the 30 day challenge I will probably challenge you to something else - perhaps the same thing, but for a hundred days! And then maybe a blog a day for a year after that. Before you know it you'll have withdrawal symptoms if you miss a day.

Oh no - I know what my next challenge will be: to beat me in a word-counted rambling about shite competition! See if you can blether on for longer than me without actually saying anything :D