Friday 22 October 2010

Spirits dont just come in glasses

I've just been to a charity psychic evening at the RLI with my lovely friend Samantha, and a good time was had by all. We didnt get a reading, but it matters not. Marilyn gave words of comfort and humour to people in the room that needed it most.

I know not what your beliefs are but I am a big believer in spirits (not just the alcoholic type). I have had a fair few readings with Marilyn and others and they have always told me things that NO-ONE outside of my family would know, and given that I originate from Carlisle, and now currently reside in Lancaster. This info cannot be common knowledge.

So here I state my beliefs - I believe in spirits and angels, I am what you would call a spiritualist but I have great respect for others beliefs and I love talking to others about their beliefs. So if you wanna know anything just ask.

No comments: