Saturday 22 January 2011

Last day Tomorrow

Yep - as of 12.30 tomorrow dinnertime, I will once again be unemployed.

No they havent sacked me you cheeky buggers!

Tax credits and general grown up sucky stuff have conspired against me and I have to leave my job. I am gutted - truly. Now I know I didnt get off to the best start *cough* understatement *cough* but I have grown to love the job and my charges (I still refuse to use the term client). I am really going to miss these guys and I would definately do care work again.

I had in my mind an idea of what care work was - all poo and wee and other smelly stuff, but I totally have revised my opinion, yes there are some body fluids but not a lot, sometimes its just making some one a cuppa and have a chat with them. It really is a worthwhile job, and i'm gonna miss it.

No comments: