Sunday 27 February 2011

Arses in gear

Okay - I need to start taking better care of myself - I went out last night and a good time was had by all. I have made myself some promises. I am not going to deny myself anything but I am going to do more things in moderation. I am going to drink but only once a week - Saturday night will be drinking night. I will treat myself to a posh coffee and a cake but only once a week, not every time I go up town.

I am going to exercise more, I need to dig out my pedometer and try and aim for the 10k steps you are supposed to do. Stew and I have decided to have a day off each a month and at least one day off together - We are planning on having lunch together or going to the flicks. We may even be naughty and have a nana nap in the afternoon!!

I need to cherish myself and my hubbie. We can't forget who we are just because we became parents!

No comments: