Wednesday 30 March 2011

All aboard the depression rollercoaster

Stop the ride I want to get off!!

One minute I'm feeling fine, the next I want to crawl into a hole and hurt myself. This is one part of depression I hate - Compulsive urges, last time the little black dog came to visit, it took me all my time not to shave my hair off simply because it was annoying me - good enough reason no?

I look in the mirror and I really dont like what I see; not just the hair the whole package - the hair not so much as its purple ;0) but this spiral of self loathing isnt helping at the moment as instead of geeing me up and getting me motivated to change its just fueling the fire. Somedays I really cannot understand what Stew sees in me and I cant understand why my friends are my friends ( I am not fishing for compliments, just getting it out of my head). I've taken a few small steps, I am wearing a little bit of makeup when I can and when I do I feel better. I just need to keep taking baby steps I guess.

No comments: