Thursday 14 April 2011

Goose and Gander (R-patz mentioned)

Being a female has its good points and it bad ones - Inequality really gets my goat!

I find this young man ^^ incredibly attractive - he is 12 years my junior. I also find this young man  very attractive( I think I have a thing for eyebrows - but not monobrows)


Shock horror he is only 21 so 15 years my junior!! This makes me a bad person - a cougar (techincially I am  Puma as I'm not over 40 yet!)


Now if I profess my love for these mighty fine gents


This is perfectly acceptable as they are my age or older.


Now on the flip side a 36 year old man and a 25 year woman would result in many a pat on the back as would a 21 year old man and a 36 year old woman.

I am not age-ist when it comes to looks - Sir Sean Connery is still easy on the eye and he is in his 70's!

The big question is - My lovely darling husband (who I embarrass with my Robsession) is 3 years younger than me, So do I get the pat on the back for snagging a younger model? or does he get the pat on the back for grabbing the older woman?

No comments: