Thursday 14 April 2011

Smells

Two smells to talk about in this blog.

Smell one - BABIES!!!!! oh yes sexy times = babies and babies = sniffing. Babies smell lovely (obvs not when they have poo'ed). If I hold any baby, I have to sniff them and then I have to pretend to eat their fingers and their toes, nom nom nom. I am an unrepentant baby sniffer - I would just like to say that i dont chase prams trying to get my beak in there. These are babies that I am holding with their parents permission.

Smell two - Toast - if in the wrong hands can be a torture device. My evil husbeast had a hoooooogh plate of toast the other evening when I was fasting for my blood test. The aroma of toast is the best smell ever but when you are hungry its the most evil form of torture. Oh Bum - now I really want toast!

No comments: