Sunday 22 May 2011

Embarrassed Fatty


Tomorrow I have my six week progress check with my active health instructor, I have since joining been swimming once, and had parts one and two of my gym induction.

I am struggling to make time to go, during the day would be brilliant for me, but I have the Pheebz, now I have had plenty of people offer to look after her but they have their own kids to look after – if it was a medical appointment, then I would have no problem in accepting their help. I personally feel that the gym is a frivolous pastime – I know, I know I am being stupid because it’s a GP prescribed exercise thingy, but to me the gym is a luxury and other people shouldn’t have to watch my sproglet as I sod off to the gym for an hour.

Fucking hell I need to get over myself don’t I !?! 

I enjoy the gym, it makes me feel good brain wise, I have six weeks left and I need to make a huge effort to go!

Stew has a wedding night do at the end of June; the lovely couple in question he has known for years (went to school with one and college with the other). I am determined to shift some weight by then; I don’t want to embarrass him by being uber fat wife. 

Wish me luck!


No comments: