Friday 5 August 2011

Okay Okay I admit defeat

A blog a day was a big stretch, but I managed 6 months with various catch ups. Real life has booted my arse and will be for the foreseeable future, SO I am admitting I am defeated BUT I am not giving up altogether I am  aiming for at least a blog post a week, more if I am so inclined.

Oh and another resolution of mine is to stop planning!! Kids at my mums tonight = time for Stew and I, Stew is currently in bed after puking till 2am. I'm shattered and pondering who the vomit comet will hit next :0/

1 comment:

S said...

You did oh so better than me. I'm not sure I even made a week, OK maybe a week but certainly not a month.

I'm even behind on my Blog a place at the moment though they are written but connection limits my photo updates. Well that's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.