Thursday 22 May 2008

crap, crappity, crap, crap

or how to describe how i feel in 4 words LOL

Good grief, I'm pathetic! i have a cold, I have snotter streaming and delightful green stuff coming off my chest everytime i cough *barf*, I am nearly wetting myself with every sneeze and the sides of my bump hurt with coughing and sneezing so much, oh i'm really enjoying being me right about now.

In other news 5 days to my re-scanning, so im thinking lots of open leggy vibes for the spud, abbie will be coming with us and she is so excited, its the first scan she will have been too, so I hope we can find out, it would be nice to have us all there.

Have just spoken to the parent education midwife, she does a 3 hours breastfeeding workshop, so i have the 1st set of dates , will see if I can go to any of those, but I think I may have to leave it till later July / Aug time with the kids and school runs and stuff, I am actually doing something pro-active towards breastfeeding, Im excited, and scared all at the same time, what a goonberry honestly *rolls eyes*

That reminds me i need to see if I can find an article online from last months practical parenting, best do that now before i forget

No comments: