Thursday 8 May 2008

Sleep boy sleep!!!!

Harry definately thinks sleep is for wimps, he was up 6 times in 2 hours in the early hours of yesterday morning, and he decided that 5.45am was a good time to get up today GGRRRRR, Harry i love you very much, I would love you even more if i got a full nights sleep.

On the upside of being awake early, Stew took Harry downstairs just after 6 so i got to lie on my side and not have someone snoring in my face, and i must have been squashing the spud, because he/she soon let me know, a good couple of minutes of being kicked YAY, it was the most movement i have felt in a while, and its so reassuring.

mean while in 4 days time we will hopefully not have a shy baby and know what we are being blessed with!

I got my blood work back from the madwife appointment i had on friday, my thyroid function has dropped from 19.3 to 16.7 and mt FBC has dropped from 13.8 to 11.7, I know the range for fbc is 12-15, so by my reckoning i'm anaemic, I have an appointment at the hospital on Tuesday and hopefully i will come away with a prescription for more thyroxine or iron, either way i need something, im absolutely shattered

No comments: