Tuesday 13 May 2008

Who says wishes dont come true????


Okay I have been thinking about this a lot, yesterday I was gutted as we couldnt find out wether the baby is an Arfur or a Marfa, Today, im not so gutted TBH, I think because this was Stewb's first and probably only scan, I wanted it to be perfect for him and he wanted to know the sex more than I did, I really wanted a surprise this time round with this one being third and final! I will admit if we found out, I wouldnt be gutted BUT a part of me still wants the surprise, but I think knowing what we have would make the naming process a lot easier, and i can start getting little bits


Blimey I sound confuddled dont I!?!?!?!


But my resolve is this, if on May the 27th 2008 @3.40pm, spud, still has its big old feet in the way, we will wait until delivery day BUT i will be slightly worried that it might actually have its foot growing out of its bum!


No comments: