Monday 23 June 2008

Wheels are in motion

Bathroom painted - check
Beds ordered - check
Birth plan written - check
Blackout blinds up - check
Cupboard under the stairs tidied - check

the really big tidy up? ah well yes, thats still in its planning stages, Abbies room is tidy (ish), Harry's doesnt really need a lot doing to it, so once the big move happens then i can really crack on, with it. I try to keep on top of the kitchen but I swear the crap in there breeds!

Its my birthday soon, and hopefully going out for a meal, to the Fortune Star, not sure what i'm going to have for starters, but i'm having the sizzling beef cantonese style and boiled rice for the main course and I dont think i will have room for a pudding, I'm back at the GD clinic before then so will have a word with Paul about how much insulin to have, i'm reckoning about 25 units.

12-13 weeks before bubbie arrives, and i'm getting quite excited about it now, can wait to meet her and see what and who she looks like, and more importantly, does she look like a Phoebe, as i have totally fallen in love with that name and i cant think of what else we could call her. I try really hard to stop myself thinking of her as a Phoebe, but I cant help it, watch this she will end up as something totally different come delivery day!

No comments: