Monday 28 July 2008

One up, one to go - and general ponderings

We have one bed up, i might have a bash at the other one this afters when the kids are in the paddling pool and Stew is supervising them, he is helping his mum 2 days this week, so thats less time for my to do list, i know it sounds pouty but i want to get as much done as i can as quickly a i can so we can devote more time to family stuff.

I'm feeling a bit crap today, I have had to cancel going to Neets Hen night, I have no money, and my sciatica is getting worse, its in both buttocks now, and i cant sit or stnad for too long as it makes it worse, the lack of money is worse than the sciatica to be honest, its a real pain in the arse, its just so restrictive, the car's impromptu trip to the garage for the wheel bearings cost 135.00, so since the beginning of June the car has cost £430.00 *eep*

We went to a family do yesterday and there where a lot of babies there and i was really really surprised how much formula was knocking about, i never realised how much the *norm* it was considered, it has made me more determined to breastfeed the one on board, my first 2 were formula feed so i'm not knocking it, but its one trend i'd like to buck this time round

1 comment:

Jo said...

you can do it saz!!