Sunday 10 August 2008

ever decreasing arses

10 weeks pregnant = 13st 5lb
20 weeks pregnant = 13st 10lb
32 weeks pregnant = 14st 12lb

so that a stone and a half in 22 weeks, i've dropped a dress size, i have very little fluid apparently so its all baby, she is currently 5lb 7oz, she should be around the 4lb mark, she is the size of a 35-36 weeker, so god only knows what size she will be when she arrives, which could be 37 weeks if i cant get my sugars under better control, well and truly pissed off to be honest

I hurt, i just want to cry, i had to get stew to tie my shoe laces today as i couldnt reach, my back hurts, my legs hurt, I am totally fed up and i hate me right now, i'm shouting at the kids, i just want to curl up in a ball and tell the whole world to Feck right off

5 weeks to go, 5 weeks to go, 5 weeks to go, etc etc etc

No comments: