Thursday 18 February 2010

Lent, Chocolate, Blogs and Bingo

Okay so I caved, plan was to give up the brown stuff for the 40 days of lent, ummmmmm after the day I had yesterday, not only did I self medicate with blossom hill, I *may* have partaken in the imbibing of kit kats and timeouts oooops! so I thought rather than give up, I would take up - so here is my blog for lent.

This morning appeared to follow on from yesterday, I woke in the early hours with my mp3 player in my back and the ear phones around my neck!! - so much for Paul McKenna trying to relax me, I think the sod is trying to kill me off!! Tots was up brighten and early and she woke up the woo, got her settle in our bed, she nods back off and 30 mins later after a coughing fit my darling little cherubic sprog threw up in my bed - I changed all the beds yesterday and its usually par for the course in chez Atkin that Clean beds = gross bodily fluids - ICK!!!!!!

Went to bingolie with mum this afters, its great for people watching - there was a gaggle of Carers and their elderly charges in there this afternoon and they were hilarious, deaf as posts and stunningly loud..... EH??? WHAT DID HE SAY??????? shhhhhhhhhh!!! WHAT????? shhhhhhhhhh!!!

we got to the big money full houses and the 2 lines had just gone, 3 numbers in little old lady... FULL HOUSE????? and we have a claim!!! NOOOOOOOOOO shouts the carers - okay false call next number LOL

Old biddies are good bingo fun, you should try it :0)

2 comments:

Lady Wordsmith said...

Splendid blog Saz :) Keep it up! Want to read more (as if you haven't got enough to do, lol!)

Lady Wordsmith said...

Oh, find my blog if you like - wwwlindaannerawlinson.blogspot.com :D