Friday 12 March 2010

Bringing it home

Having Phoebe really brought home to me how quirky Harry is -  I have tried so hard not to compare any of my loin fruits, but some times it just runs up and smacks you really hard in the face. This morning was one of those times.

Phoebe had put her shoes and her coat on the couch and I asked her to bring them to me, so one by one - shoe, coat, shoe - Pheebz is 18 months old.

Harry brought his coat and shoes through and chucked them on the floor, one shoe on and then he couldnt find the other one, he was twirlling round like a dervish looking for it (think dog chasing tail) it was next to him and I had to point it out to him.

Longlands and Speech and Language assessments, not expecting miracles, but a little bit of sunshine would be nice

4 comments:

Lady Wordsmith said...

Saz, I think that's completely normal behaviour for a boy, lol! Matthew is actually like Pheebz in that way - but Thomas and James do exactly what you just described Harry doing. Thomas is terrible - he can't see something in the middle of an otherwise empty floor if I don't take him to it sometimes! But they're both better at other things. It's easy to compare your kids though, I catch myself doing it sometimes. But then you have to remind yourself that they're all different, and that's good - I wouldn't want three kids all the same!

Love,
Lx.

Stampersue said...

Kaz even after 30 years it never ceases to amaze me how different our kids are - enjoy their individuality - they are what they are:-)

Stampersue said...

Sorry Saz hit the wrong key on posting

Sazzle said...

you need less Gin with it Suze LOL XX