Thursday 11 March 2010

Blue is the colour

( thank you Beautiful South)

Due to our house only having a downstairs bathroom and having 2 piddly kids - the decision was taken by me a looooong time ago to buy a portapotti in case of night time piddle emergencies.

Yesterday it was on red  - meaning empty me empty me NOW!!! but with being at college it didnt happen, so it was on thursdays to do list right at the top. So I gets up this morning absolutely busting for a wee - now then russian roulette ........ do I chance making a dash downstairs with full to bursting bladder and risk the envitable if I cough or sneeze (please do your pelvic floors after child birth it will make your  life so much easier!) or to risk that the portaporti is JUST on red and can therefore squeeze another wee in? I SHOULD have taken the dash and sneeze chance as the option I took wasnt brilliant, watching a river of blue chemicals and pee surging across the bedroom carpet is not what you want to see at 7.03am

moral of the story if you dont want to see blue - dont pee on red!!

bloody hope this day gets better!

2 comments:

Lady Wordsmith said...

Lmao Sazzle - what a beautiful picture you painted for us there!! ;D Gotta keep laughing at times like that eh??

S said...

Having spent a large portion of my life living in a caravan with this only option I so know what you are talking about!
Our deal was I cook and clean and you empty the toilet. Worst job in the world especially when it gets a wee bit full.