Wednesday 10 March 2010

Equally blessed and cursed

(thank you to catatonia for the title)

I am so blessed for my friends, more so today than ever - Today has been horrid, I have felt utterly utterly lost, and I did something I never do, I cried in public, I cried in Maths, I cried at dinnertime and I cried in toolkit. I'm just so tired and confused over what to do, and 2 seriously hard days and a hefty dose of unconfidence really hasnt helped.

I shouldnt really be blogging I should be getting my arse in gear and doing my maths project but I am really fighting the urge to o to the shop for some wine.

Highlight of the day was the look on the teen chavettes at college when saying bye to Debbie after a heart to heart and having a hug and a *mwah* they looked like they were going to pass out LOL

No comments: