Thursday 4 March 2010

Time slips away

GRRRRRRRRR its been a week since my last blog - I think I need more hours in the day and more days in the week.

Not much to report really - I am still tying myself up in knots over what the future holds and my lack of control over it, I've had a good chat with Stew and i've recieved loads of good sound advice from peeps, but I still dont know what to do. I need to stop, breathe and go back to basics, everything is whizzing round my head at a hundred miles a mile and nothing is making sense. I need to chill and take time for myself, but where and how???? I know the answer doesnt lie in a chocolate bar or a glass of wine so why am I taking solace in them??? I just end up putting more weight on and get more self loathing - tis a vicious circle and one I would quite like to break!

No comments: