Thursday 4 March 2010

Oh Bugger

Thinking is not good for me AT ALL!!!!!

Originally, and peeps can back me up on this, my absolute dream job was a midwife BUT some where along the line I thought that I would A) never be able to get on the course and B) the hours wouldnt be so child friendly - I thought ante natal ultrasound would be the next best thing.

After spending time in the radiology department - I decided that I would love to do MRI instead as it absolutely blew me away. I have been rather flumoxxed over whether uni is for me, to defer a year or wait a while longer till Pheebster start schools. Now I am wondering if I am going to go to uni I need to go and do something that I would absolutely truly love.

Can someone please tell my brain to stop thinking! its driving me crazy :0(

1 comment:

Lady Wordsmith said...

You know what Sazzle? I don't think you can carry on with this state of mind for another three years! The Uni work will be intense, as you know, so there'll be no let up on the stress until you're qualified. I don't think you should give up on it though - I do think you should definitely do the degree, if it's absolutely what you want to do (and I think you'll be proper ace at it!!). But you need to find a way to juggle everything and to not let the stress get to you. You can't reduce the workload, but perhaps you can find ways to manage it better and also squeeze in a bit of brain-repair time.