Thursday 14 October 2010

I'm on a roll!!!! Breaking Dawn this time

400 days till the release of Breaking Dawn and I cant fecking wait!!

There is already a lot of expectation on this film, lots of peeps want to see the ins and outs of the honeymoon (So to Speak) I'm not sure I want to - hints of it will do me!!

I have pondered a lot how they will spilt it into 2 films, where will they stop it? In my head Renesmee is delivered Jacob has imprinted, you can hear Bella's heart racing and stop and then she opens her eyes - end of part one! Part two picks up with Bella getting used to her new life.


I have high hopes of this film and i'm so glad its the same scriptwriter!! I have a few ponders over the casting choices - they are all so hot and good looking! Garrett in my head is older gray hair with a beard, so is Alistair - more akin to Carlisle than to Edward, but I have every faith it will be a good film.

Moonlight swim Edward and feathers a plenty to look forward to in the mean while - hubba hubba!!!!

Oh bugger, i'm going to have to read all the books again now!

No comments: