Sunday 3 October 2010

My thoughts on all beard related things


The boy is absolutely ruddy ovary twitching, knicker meltingly gorgeous! This lovely young man has knocked Hugh Jackman off the top of my celebs who I wish I could list, ( go on be honest everyone has a list like that - husbeasts includes Halle Berry and Kylie Minogue).

There is a lot of furore about his beard at the moment, Last night he was spotted clean shaven after weeks of hobo hotness, women everywhere are either dancing for joy or sobbing into their cornflakes. I am going to put my two penneth in.............................. as hot as hobo Robster is I prefer either clean shaven or stubbly Rob, but just because he has a beard you can hide a badger in doesnt mean you like him any the less. you could put the boy in a bin bag and he could still ignite panties at 20 paces!! everyone has their own favourite Rob look, if he turned up at your door asking for a snog and he had a beard would you honestly say no???? I bloody wouldn't! Those who like the badger look would you say no if he turned up clean shaven and begging you for a snog????? hhmmmm no I didnt think so.

At the end of the day his face, his beautiful, beautiful face *sigh*  his choice, what ever make him happy, we dont own him, we admire from a far, we lust, we tremble, we buy everything he has ever done so we can watch him any chance we get.

Now i'm oblivious to most things and this week a few, quite frankly epic rob blogs have closed because of the haters! seriously haters get a grip. I dont like Tom Cruise, but I dont hunt down blogs and harrass them, I pay him no heed, I have no interest in letting peeps know my opinion of him, unless I am asked, I dont think people who like him have mental issues, just different taste to me, and this brings me on to my final rant


Dating or not ( I think they are) what business is it of ours??? you can tell with some photos that they love each other, well good for them, yes we are all jealous that she gets the Rob loving experience that we all wish we could have, but she makes him happy and thats what we all want, Happy Rob = Happy Rob fans.

So those who hate her, seriously guys she makes him happy - look at her as your brothers/bff/sisters other half who you're not overly keen on but you know makes them happy, so cut them some slack! any way feel sorry a little bit for the poor lass, we get gorgeous red carpet Rob, she gets bleary eyed /fag/coffee breath first thing in the morning Rob, she gets pukey after too much drink Rob, She gets farty Rob, she gets bad mood Rob. So cut her some slack = Kristen has a fecking hawt boyf who we would sell our own children for just to sniff him , or is that just me? she doesnt need to be hated by people for having the bloody good fortune of being Rob's girlfriend - good luck to them I say!
Oh and one last thing - dont get offended but ladies we cant lament the lack of Rob/Robsten pics and support the anti-pap bill at the same time.

I will leave you with a few of my favourite Rob shots  - enjoy :0)







No comments: