Thursday 28 October 2010

Stop looking at me!!

My Blog background keeps looking at me, its most off putting!!! Well not off putting just very distracting  - this is my 3rd attempt at this blog!

Am I going to change it? Hell no! get rid of the sex stares you must be joking!

The main reason for this post is I came across this clip the other day
http://www.thecelebritytruth.com/tom-cruises-les-grossman-preps-robert-pattinson-mtv-awards/0017235

Not only is he incredibly good looking he will also take the piss out of himself *sigh*

I find this a very attractive quality, the ability to make people laugh - I absolutely adore Eddie Izzard, Stephen Fry, Michael Palin and many many more. So guys here is something else to consider - a way to a womans heart might just be through her funny bone!

1 comment:

josie said...

the way to my heart is through d.i.y

hehehe