Tuesday 26 October 2010

Progress

Today I rang UCAS to see what I need to do about applying for a different course.

Its surprisingly simple! I just need to ring UCUM and formally request that my place be withdrawn and then I re-register and then apply to UCLAN for the BSc (Hons) Sexual Health Studies.

I really am a giant fanny, I should so go with my gut rather than my head, as Inner Saz is a worrysome biatch and really needs to relax more.

I originally looked at the SHS course last year but because I had to self fund, I decided against it, and opted for Radiography instead. Now dont get me wrong - Radiography is fabulous and very very interesting and once qualified the hours would be very family friendly, but the Devil in me - is thinking Fuck it - do what is right for me.Then the biatch that is mummy guilt kicks in and Inner Saz starts chipping away at my resolve again.

*sigh* I really really need to grow a pair and start looking after me, So who wants to ring UCUM for me tomorrow? and who wants to ring my tutor Shelia and ask her for a reference, cos i'm scared

1 comment:

Lady Wordsmith said...

I'm not doing none of it for you, because you are more than capable of doing everything you need to. You don't need to grow a pair, you already have them - you just need to remember where you put them!

Remember, what's best for you yourself will be what is best for your family too - happy mummy equals happy family :) It's totally true, is that.