Thursday 18 November 2010

My children are hilarious

This is my absolutely most favourite tune at the moment - I'm a bit of a raver at heart



On my way into town this morning, this came on Radio One. I will admit I emitted a bit of a girlie shriek and shouted "WOOOOT C'mon Pheebz lets go raving" I turned round to look at her and she was WAVING at me, she is so sodding adorable she floors me.

Last week Abbie asked if we could get a pet, I said "No we dont need one, we have your Dad, he needs lots of looking after." She looked thoughtful and then quipped, "But he doesn't swim and he can't lick himself!" I laughed so hard it hurt!! Seriously I think my kids are trying to kill me.

Abbie was writing a story "Muuuuummmm how do you spelt *avingnu*??" I couldnt work out what the blue she was on about, and she was quite insistent that it was this word - turns out she meant *Haven't you* Bless her.

I love my kids and i'm not laughing at them honestly. I'm totally laughing with them

No comments: