Wednesday 30 March 2011

Days off

Thanks to my top bird Linda - Stew and I have had a day off each this month. Linda and her significant other Kev - had a day off a month away from the kids and the family in general.

On my day off - I wrote some fan fiction in Starbucks, drank several caffinated beverages, Meet my uber lovely SIL Hev for lunch ( Dalton Rooms - 2 sandwiches and a bowl of chips for a tenner) Back to Starbucks, for more writing / typing up and then I had my tea in the fortune star ( Chicken fried rice for one). Top off with a visit to the Browns abode for a nosey ( I now have house envy)

Stew has his day off on Sunday - He met Dr Paul for coffee, Mr Neil for lunch and then went boozing and darts with his work cronies.

We are aiming for in the space of 6 weeks to have had a family day, a Saz and Stew day and an individual day off too - just so we dont forget that we are people and more importantly a couple as well as parents.

Thank you Linda and Kev for having such a fab idea ( which I nicked!)

1 comment:

Lady Wordsmith said...

Spread the word Saz, spread the word. Days off for all!