Wednesday 30 March 2011

Lenten Fail?

And I quote "Today I have had a sacrificial Wispa and half a pack of Bourbons, as its that time of year to do something different for 40 days and 40 nights. I briefly considered giving up swearing and shouting (Very very briefly - I would explode if I could do neither of these things)

So I am giving up

  • Alcohol
  • Chocolate
  • Bourbon Biscuits

and for the next 40 days I will be TAKING up
  • Being kinder to myself
  • To say at least one nice thing about myself everyday
  • To squish some exercise (other than the school run walk) into everyday.
Its gonna be interesting"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lenten Ponderings - the reality!

A hypo wiped out the no chocolate part - It required several chocolate frogs to set me right

The bourbons in the cupboard were taunting me - so I ate the little buggers! That told them, but no further bourbon crackwhore biscuits have been consumed by me.

Being kinder to myself - nope the self loathing is strong with this one

I have completely forgotten to look for the positive and say nice things about myself

See above for the extra exercise.

So not my best Lent really - althought I am still on the no booze wagon - so YAY ME!!!!!!!

No comments: