Tuesday 24 May 2011

Hellfire

Things change quickly!!

I woke up this morning to a lovely pm on FF.net about the one shot I submitted for the Tsunami fundraiser
I just wanted to say i just read this story from the compilation and I loved it. It was well written and an interesting story. Thanks for sharing.
This absolutely made my day, knowing what I know now, I should have stayed in my bedroom in my little review bubble.

I get down stairs to find that Phoebe had completely wrecked the iPod touch charger, Harry had trapped his jacket in the table and broken the zip off. My head is banging and my tummy is so sore, so the black mood has descended all by 8.11am - seriously peeps give me a break!

So now me and my little black cloud are sat on the couch and I am talking myself out of eating the packet of bourbon biscuits that are in the cupboard.

Please send donations of willpower to depressedfatlass@comforteating.com - Thank you  X

No comments: