Sunday 22 May 2011

In an Octopuses Garden

Some days I wish I was an Octopus, because I am surgically attached to my laptop (all my online friends live in there and it has all my Rob/Cullen boys p0rn on it). It is rather difficult purchasing food and beverages in my day off home (Starbucks – they should pay me for all the mentions today!) 

I had no qualms about leaving my bag or hoodie, but my mobile is now in my bra cup – poor GQ Rob he is face down in my bewbie. The simple act of purchasing a Panini, a mug of tea and a cinnamon swirl was hampered by a laptop under one arm and a purse in the other! I am currently sat upstairs, there is a plug socket and my Laptop battery is dodgy at best, so to get back to my table I had to wrestle with a tray, 2 doors and a set of stairs all while not spilling or dropping my food and securely hugging my laptop. I am pleased to say we all got back to the table in piece and now I’m stuffed!

No comments: