Sunday 22 May 2011

Not getting my hopes up BUT...


Ooooh, things are slowly but surely falling into place on the Uni finance front.  I have had my student loan application approved; tuition fees are covered and I also qualify for a maintenance grant as well as a loan. I’m looking at roughly £2000 a term which will have to cover train fares and stationary. To stop me going on an almighty spending spree, I will be setting up a separate Uni bank account. I am working on the theory, if I can’t see it, I can’t spend it.

I have finally received the childcare grant application so my job this week is to get it filled in and sent off. Childcare is going to be a major factor in whether or not I go to Uni.  I am going to give it a bloody good go; I know it’s going to be hard, but I would rather try this and fail then sit at the age of eighty regretting what could have been, also I want to move house and we need to be earning mega bucks for that – well not mega bucks, but if all spawn are in the school system, I will be able to get a job and be able to contribute to the family pot. 

Watch this space!!!!

1 comment:

CC said...

I so hope this all get's underway for you Sara - you so deserve it! Fibgers crossed - and keep us informed!

CC x