Tuesday 13 May 2008

Arseburgers!!!!

was at the GD clinic today, had a few questions answered then found out that this pregnancy will more then likely leave me with type 1 diabetes ARSE!!!!!!!!! I knew that there was a risk of type 2 somewhere in the future, but this has kinda floored me. It turns out that i have an insulin deficiency so wether or not i come off insulin after delivery remains to be seen, The Dr said I will be the exception to the rule if i do managed to come off insulin, so to get used to all the injections and monitioring, he even went so far to say that i possibly could have been diabetic before i got pregnant, because of how early i was diagnosed, and how soon i was on insulin this time round, and my underactive thyroid.

Ah well just another sazzle saga *rolls eyes*

No comments: