Thursday 25 March 2010

All shook up

(Thank you Mr E Presley)

What a bloody week!!!!

Its been a few days since I blogged, I started typing one the other day and had to delete it, as it was basically what I thought when I first clapped eyes on the kids after they had exited stage left *coughs*Ahem*coughs* and it made me realise how horribly depressed I was during my pregnancy with Harry. I'm feeling a bit more balanced today and a bit braver  - The blog should have read something along the lines of

Abigail Elizabeth @ 10.02 Thursday 5/12/02 - Oh my god! she has a giant purple head I really hope that goes!!
Harry Stewart @18.00 Wednesday 2/2/05 - Get it away from me.
Phoebe Kate @04.40 Tuesday 16/9/08 - Thank f*ck I dont have to do that again!!!!

So i'm not exactly what you call maternal, maybe I am just a bit harsh with it, well maybe i'm not I dunno.

Tuesday was interesting, I was all pumped up with walking to nursery and colleg, but by lunch time the brain deadedness has struck big time , so I managed not to fall asleep in Bio and managed to get Phoebe from Nursery and get us both home, so i wasn't doing too badly!

Wednesday was great until about 2.30 -  Maths I just about coped with and I had a toolkit tutorial with Shelia and I have completed my toolkit folder and have gained 3 credits :0) I decided to head to the learning resource centre as the library is usually full of noisy kids, but nay all the noisy little f*ckers where in the the LRC instead, bumping into you, bashing your chair, and some of the cheeky blighters where trying to guess if i was a man or a woman - talk about hitting a raw nerve, with my stunningly bad self image  in which I think I dont look particulary feminine - this was probably the worse thing I could have heard EVER!!!! my girlieness took another bashing when I broke a chuffing nail putting Pheebz in her wheel at nursery, so now I have 9 lovely polished nails and one raggy crap one! and to add insult to injury, I have hurt my neck and should with my giantic college bag!

I will admit thoughWednesday did pick up a bit - when at 17.00 i got an email from UCAS saying there had been a change in my status and when i checked I have only got an offer to study Radiography!!!!! Gobsmacked wasnt in it, I think I finally stopped shaking just before I went to bed. Even now I still can't quite believe it!

feeling very tired and waffy to be honest and I dont know why - The smell of deep heat is making me feel sick, and its not giving me much relief, but the pain is now going up into my head and down my arm  - I think an early night may be in order!

1 comment:

Lady Wordsmith said...

I think you look fantastisazzle right now Saz :) I'm loving the new purple coat as well!

Congratulations again - you've done a tremendous thing in getting that offer. I hope it shows you that you are an achiever, and that you're going to do really well. I have faith in you :)