Monday 22 March 2010

Fake Saz

Sometimes I am my own worst enemy - I'm not a liar, I do worry about upsetting and offending people, so I keep little bits of me locked away, I'm like MI5 only more mumsy and neurotic. Somedays this doesnt bother me, Others it feels like i'm trapped and I want to be the real me and not give a stuff and let the locked stuff out, and then this little voice says that *dont do that, they wont like you anymore* I would hope that the people I worry about offending would know me well enough to over look it, but I just cant take the chance. If they fell out with me, cest le vie, but its the thought of upsetting them that bothers me.

Will I ever change, I hope so - I think it willl be the only way for me to be comfortable in my own skin and truly be me, and stop having to be secret squirrel in some areas of my life!

No comments: