Sunday 9 May 2010

last night

I spent most of it pondering if there was any quick fixes to my fat arse, I pondered slim fast, metabolism boosters ( mines knackered - underactive thyroid), colonic irrigation and then surgery, what really pisses me off is there are many people bigger than me who are a damn sight more healthy, it really isn't fair *stamps feet*

I am also going to stop making plans as it just frustrates me!! Today was meant to be
  • Ironing
  • college work
  • dinner
  • college work
  • tea at the outlaws and college work
  • kids bath and bed
  • college work

What actually Happened was
  • Harry up at 5am
  • everyone else up just after 8
  • make everyone brekkie stuff my own down my neck
  • Ironing from 10.00 to 12
  • Portaportti sorted
  • clothes put away
  • Shower
  • HYPO!!!!
  • lunch
  • feel really wiped out and shattered after hypo
  • Harry complains of feeling unwell
  • doesn't want me to look after him as i am always working and wont play on the wii with him
  • agree to play wii
  • no college work done what so ever
  • tantrums a plenty as harry isn't winning
  • I still feel crap 
  • start cooking tea
  •  tea is ready harry has nodded off
Hours of study lost, just not making anymore plans as they always go out of the window so i'm just going to stop torturing myself!

2 comments:

Gwilli said...

Sazzle I'd be knackered after having a hypo too.. I wonder if you can get any help if you get your son diagnosed?

Sazzle said...

I hope so Gwilli