Monday 19 July 2010

This is what I want to do today





Not the Shopping, Not squirting stuff up my sneck - the tantrum.

I want to scream and shout till I feel better ( like that is going to happen)

So far this morning, i've shouted at Abbie, rowed with Harry and Phoebe - dont get me started on her, umm lets see, painting the bathroom with the bog brush, running riot in the doctors, Screaming her head off if I tried to restrain her and than laughing in my face when I let her go - cue old bloke "one word from you and she does exactly what she wants" he then tutted and shook his head - grabbing at stuff in the spar, and then trying to get everything out of the kitchen cupboards when i got home.

The next person to say i've made a rod for my own back with her, will be severely beaten with said rod

No comments: