Monday 25 October 2010

Slipping in just before midnight

I've literally just got into bed - when I realised I hadn't done my blog of the day (Bad Saz)

Those who are of faint heart do not worry I am clad head to foot in the finest polyester, so you need not worry about me blogging in the buff!

I have had a good mummy day today - a nice lazy start to the morning then off to safe play at Preston with the kids. My lovely fellow slummy Lucy organised it and it was mucho fun.
http://www.spcllp.co.uk/
The kids had a whale of a time and really let off some steam, but the best thing for me was being able to take them somewhere where they could let off steam and throughly enjoy themselves without reprisals from yummies. All of us there today has one member of the family who had an additional need - All of us have had some run in or comment made about our child or behaviour of. Its soul destroying, it really is. I hate taking the kids especially Harry to soft play places  - I shouldnt have to feel like that, I love my kids dearly, but I am a mum and my role is to protect my babies, so watch out yummies you comment on my kids and I might just have to comment on you. This is not my first run in with yummies - I give you exhibit A


http://sazzleswitterings.blogspot.com/2010/02/watch-out-yummies-slummy-mummy-coming.html

I'm hoping that we get to do something like this again, I can honestly say its the first time in a long time that I have truly enjoyed a trip out with my kids and that is really quite depressing. I really need to grow a pair and develope my fuck it attitude - wonder if they do courses like that at college????

In the meantime I have to confess that I have a crush on Anthony "blue" Wiggle - this wont be news to some, and to others it will cause shock and dismay! but I am totally owning my crush  - so deal with it LOL

1 comment:

Melissa 'Sa' said...

lol that's defenately old news. Although NOW I knew who he is!!! Ask Melanie, I even don't like the new eps 'cause it's just not Greg lol. Damn you Sam.

Anyways, So glad to hear about the sucessful outing! YAY!!!!!!! :D WTG slummy! hehe Hope you are all able to go again soon!

Loves ya!